orange county satin silver cobra FS

logan_yomtov

Established Member
I'm putting my 03 cobra up for sale. Decided its time to get an suv for me and my son.

Satin silver 03 cobra. Mods listen below in sig.
35,300miles. I've had the car for over 4 years, id say i put about 8k a year on it.
The car was tuned by shawn ellis of socal diablo a while back with a very conservative tune. Put down 451rwhp and 477rwtq with standard borla catback. It has stingers on it now.

Buyer will get the car set up as it plus all the stock parts i have; catback, hpipe, pulley, air filter n box, tbody and blower inlet, pulley cover.

it has autometer lunar gauges on the a pillar(boost and a/f), i do not have a stock pillar to replace it as i cut it to put these gauges in.

you will also get a DUB 2.93 pulley and belts.

It has a chip on the drivers side door handle about an inch long that looks like somone did with a screw driver:cuss: . other than that, the car is pretty clean, like new.
No accidents, not even a fender bender.
Interior is like new, though there is a tiny bald spot on the rear carpet where some gum got stuck.
There is also a tiny scratch on the rear bumper where it says COBRA, its hardly noticable though.

BFGOODRICH G-force sport tires are mounted all around with less than 1000 miles on them.

The car was raced a few times at LACR and California Dragway, both when it was pretty much stock, with just exhaust mods.

I rarely drive it hard, generally shifting under 2000rpm. Does not smoke on startup, and just had it checked out at the dealer a month ago and everything is good.

i'm asking $24000 for svtperformance guys who are local socal area. Serious inquiries only please.

if i don't get what i'm asking, i'm just gonna put it back to stock and trade it in.
i would prefer to sell it to an enthusiest though.

-logan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread