Orange County, Cobra’s ??

maddrabitt

Established Member
I think this is a great idea. You never know when youre going to need some help that somebody close to where you are knows how to help/solve

etfhb

Established Member
hey whats up, make that 1 more i live in hb & work in fountain valley

2004BlackCobra

Established Member
What about Corona. Most people that live here wish they could live in Orange County, so does that qualify me to come out. We changed our area code and everything so that we are not 909'ers anymore. :-D

Krodu

Established Member
LOL...I am down for a hang out some time. The spectrum works for me...it does seem to be the geographical center of the universe. It's 20 minutes from everywhere. Have you noticed that someone from LA, Riverside or SD can get there in 20 minutes? Everyone I know gets there in 20 minutes, except a buddy in DC...he takes 25. Did I see 2 girl's names? Sweet. :D

maddrabitt

Established Member
haha, you can take the boy outta the 909 but you cant take the 909 outta the boy!! Gotta love the valley of the dirt people...

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
EVENT GATHERING

What about getting together for this event on Sat May 28th

We could meet at 8:00 am at the South Coast Plaza Shopping Center, Parking lot facing Bristol @ 405 FRWY and Bristol….Head down to the event… hang to together…check out the cars….eat…..leave around 2 pm…..5 FRWY to Dana Point and cruise Coast HWY back to Irvine!!

Lets start a list for those interested or your feedback??

Escondido Ca. May 28th(Saturday) - American Heritage Car Show - Grape Day Park - 9AM - 3PM

Celebrate Memorial Day weekend by checking out hundreds of beautifully restored classic cars. With parking on the grass and in the shade, vintage car owners think Grape Day Park is the perfect setting for a car show. Always taking place on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, the American Heritage Car Show celebrates our country's love affair with the automobile.
Beautifully restored cars, plus food (including a pancake breakfast), vendors, music, a raffle, museum tours and awards add up to a great day in the park for the whole family.

Open to all pre-'74, American made vintage, classic, muscle and hot rod cars, the show is free to spectators. Over 200 cars attended the 2004 show. Join us on May 28, 2005 for the next American Heritage Car Show.

escondido9pu.gif

Users who are viewing this thread