Orange Comp. in Williamsburg Va?

Greenwood1982

Established Member
I know this is a bit of a stretch, but a couple of years ago I was out in Williamsburg at a Bp station (anderson's corner) at the intersection of 60 and 30, making a pepsi delivery and saw a comp. orange terminator fueling up. The two guys just hopped in the car, and headed down 60 towards New Kent area.

I'm from the area, and to this day never saw the car again. I think it had Va tags. I look it here and there while i'm making my rounds, but never saw it again. Just was wondering who in the area of Williamsburg, New Kent, or maybe even Richmond driving around one. Car sounded killer when he started it up.

Last edited:

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I believe I have seen the car as well. I have only seen two Orange cobra's in the area. One coupe and a vert. Iv'e seen the coupe a couple times and the vert once.

Greenwood1982

Established Member
Yea I swear, I can't remember if it was Virginia plates or not. I think if it had been I would have remembered that. I think the wheels were still the stock Chrome 5 star cobra style, and it had black bumper inserts. Car was bad ass. Wish I had walked over to see what he had done to it.

huffed98snake

Killer Pumpkin
Established Member
I'm sure there are other Comp Orange Cobras in that area but I just picked up one that sounds like you are describing in Virginia and drove it back home here to Idaho. Mine has the stock 5 stars powder coated black now.

lafeva

Established Member
I'm sure there are other Comp Orange Cobras in that area but I just picked up one that sounds like you are describing in Virginia and drove it back home here to Idaho. Mine has the stock 5 stars powder coated black now.

Yours wasn't in va that long, there are a few here in northern va.

Greenwood1982

Established Member

From what area did you buy it from? I dont know why I'm so interested. I own a black one, just in love with the orange. Figured the owner, if he's out there, would remember.

Last edited:

huffed98snake

Killer Pumpkin
Established Member
Yours wasn't in va that long, there are a few here in northern va.
Sounds like you know/remember more about it than I do.;-) I forget where he said it came from, but you're absolutely right, it had only been titled there since June or July. I hadn't even considered that when I replied.

From what area did you buy it from? I dont know why I'm so interested. I own a black one, just in love with the orange. Figured the owner, if he's out there, would remember.
I picked it up in the Sterling area week before last. Driving home turned into an unexpected "adventure" with the weather.

lafeva

Established Member
Sounds like you know/remember more about it than I do.;-) I forget where he said it came from, but you're absolutely right, it had only been titled there since June or July. I hadn't even considered that when I replied.

I picked it up in the Sterling area week before last. Driving home turned into an unexpected "adventure" with the weather.

It's a nice car, I wanted to buy it from talal really bad just didn't have the money at the time. I did the emissions/inspection on it when he got it.

Users who are viewing this thread