Orange 03 kawasaki Z1000 w/7677 miles

scooterposse

FRRRRRRRRRUNKIS
Established Member
ok up for sale or possible trade for kenne bell and supporting mods is my 2003 z1000. installed on the bike is a set of IXIL under tail exhaust pipes, power commander, rear fender eliminator with integrated LED turn/brake , front LED turn signals and a new battery. also with the bike is all the stock take off parts which include: stock pipes, rear fender and taillight with all hardware for both. rear solo seat cowl and an extra set of hand grips.

now on to the good stuff.

only 7677 miles on this bike!!!!! bike has never been down in any way. looks like new. i have included a pic of the only thing that is wrong with this bike, a VERY small nick (smaller than a bug) on the front.
going through garage and found some more stuff to go with bike. front and rear stand( front will not work with this bike, back will ) gallon of amsoil and a oil filter. i think i may have a few other things laying around that go with this bike that i will include.

any questions or if you want more pics let me know. my name is John and you can pm me or call me at 651-373-4598
i would like to get 4000.00

SDC10815.jpg

SDC10814.jpg

SDC10813.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread