Options on warrantys

Piggy

Established Member
Hello all ive been doing some research on buying at 11' 5.0. All i need is a basic gt with 6 speed and 3.73's. As far as options on warrantys whats the current things offered right now? I have the extented warranty on my 07 f-150 that was 2,000 dollars. Is that transferable? Im prob. going to trade it in if i can get what im looking for, for around 27,500 if possible. Btw my insurance would be $137 a month. Clean record 21 years old, that sound alright?

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
Hello all ive been doing some research on buying at 11' 5.0. All i need is a basic gt with 6 speed and 3.73's. As far as options on warrantys whats the current things offered right now? I have the extented warranty on my 07 f-150 that was 2,000 dollars. Is that transferable? Im prob. going to trade it in if i can get what im looking for, for around 27,500 if possible. Btw my insurance would be $137 a month. Clean record 21 years old, that sound alright?

not sure if yours is transferable but i did pay 2k for my 100k warrenty

Tispho

Established Member
Its transferable if you want to raise the value of resale, or you can end it and get some money back when you sell.

Users who are viewing this thread