Options on a '94 Cobra Pace Car

Mustanganatic

FOG
Established Member
I believe that there were a couple options available on the Indy pace car. One was the CD player. Was keyless entry another one? I'm just not sure that all of the pace cars were exactly the same. I've got a friend interested in one that has keyless entry, mine doesn't have that. I think that keyless entry was an available option that year for the Mustang.

mustang3X

Established Member
I thought all cobras were fully loaded with the exception of color and seating surface (most were leather, a few were cloth). It cost ford less money to make all cobras with keyless entry than to have it separate.

Will have to dig out my window sticker to see what they listed as standard.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Though not a Pace Car, my Cobra came with cloth seats and no rear defroster, so I know not all Cobras came fully loaded. Mine did have keyless entry and the Mach 460 though.

Last edited:

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
Your car did come with Keyless entry, maybe a previous owner lost it? If you were to program a stock keyless pad for a 94 you would be able to program it. All Cobras came with Keyless entry from the factory. Mach 460,Cloth Seats and rear defrost were a few of the options offered in 1994. Best of Luck!!

I believe that there were a couple options available on the Indy pace car. One was the CD player. Was keyless entry another one? I'm just not sure that all of the pace cars were exactly the same. I've got a friend interested in one that has keyless entry, mine doesn't have that. I think that keyless entry was an available option that year for the Mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread