Optimum Gloss Coat Paint Protection Performance Testing

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Hey guys, I just wanted to share a little product review of a paint coating that I have applied to my Raptor about 6 months ago. Being a professional detailer I like to test different products on my own vehicles before I apply them to one of my clients cars and to help be knowledgeable about the products I offer. With that being said I made a little video yesterday testing the performance of a polymer based paint protective coating (Optimum Gloss Coat). The truck has sat outside for about 5 months.

If you don't already know, your standard paint coating has a life span of 2 years and protects against industrial fallout, acid rain, bird droppings, UV rays, and light swirls and scratches. Gloss Coat has coating is very slick and has good hydrophobic properties which aides in the ease of washing the vehicle and helps safely remove dirt and other contaminants.

I really like this coating. It doesn't break the bank, and it's super easy to apply and remove. Just apply, wait a 30 seconds to a minuet, and wipe off.

[video=youtube;l0xh7gUtMkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0xh7gUtMkM[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread