Optical illusions... how do u see these damned things????

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
Okay, ever since I was a little kid, these stupid optical illusions have been around... i don't know how to see them (maybe I'm retarted...). Anyway, here are a few examples... any hints?? And is there an exact name for them?

pantra2d.jpg

cosmos.jpg

stereo1.jpg

kasee 03

Menudo Eater
Established Member
My wife always asks the same question, but she has a lazy eye and can't see any types of optical illusions. :shrug:

ruststang94

Established Member
the first one says pantera on the top with the anter underlined the 2nd one looks like your looking down on a x-mas tree and the last one you can tell is a woman..

Sapperstang

Established Member
First one says pantera, second one is like looking down at something or maybe a star. The last one is a chick on her knees giving a guy a BJ (no I am not kidding). They are easy to see. Just stare at em.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
I can't pull the pictures up, but that's a very optical red X i see...j/k
I'm thinking those pictures are the ones that used to be in the malls that just look like different colors, but actual have a 3D picture in them that finally jumps out at you after starring at it for a while..:shrug:

If that's it, then they are called Magic Eye. I used to have a book of them. They used to sell them at Target. Once you get the technique down, it only takes you a few seconds to see every picture you look at...It's fun.

0103SVT

Established Member
Sapperstang said:
First one says pantera, second one is like looking down at something or maybe a star. The last one is a chick on her knees giving a guy a BJ (no I am not kidding). They are easy to see. Just stare at em.

werd.gif

AssPikle

Established Member
I have found it is easier to start by slightly crossing your eyes at the center then in about 5 seconds it starts to form a picture. Just my way, but it works.

Users who are viewing this thread