Oprah Winfrey Dead at 58. *UNCONFIRMED*

Svt4ever22

Established Member
Heard from someone last November that she was heading east east southwest on I-35 near Dallas,TX. Somehow while texting her lost brother that she found on the Maury show (Who was NOT the father) she forgot the stop at ringolds body art and turtle plug fasteners. Apparently from my sources, she was planning on building a deck for an elderly man that had fallen 9 stories off a building because in his previous life, he was a piece of wood that wasn't nailed down properly, causing severe back pain and indigestion. My sources are reporting that while she attempted a u-turn, she was t-boned by a chimichanga heading east bound. Although it wasn't a severe impact, it did break the window, which severed the chimichanga and spit hot meat on her face. Causing 3rd degree burns that she was unable to recover from. So. With all do respect. Let's all eat a bucket of chicken and wash it down with some grape soda for the elderly man who was white and piece of wood that had severe spinal issues.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
wtf-did-i-just-read1.jpg

neatofrito1618

Established Member
I really never understood the whole 'Oprah effect', if anything it would seem that using Oprah Winfrey's personal opinions as some kind of 'gold standard' for our culture would cast a negative shadow on the country as a whole. The broad isn't exactly the next Carl Sagan or Neil Tyson.

Planter

Banned
damn, I was hoping that the title was true. I cant stand that fat cow.

why is that?

I'm not a fan of hers, but I respect her. She grew up in a poor family, went to Tennessee State University, got a job at a news agency here in Nashville, then went on to build her dynasty through her own hard work, and she's done a lot of good things with her show and impacted a lot of people's lives in a positive manner.

And the lady is worth $2.7 billion. :eek:

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
why is that?

I'm not a fan of hers, but I respect her. She grew up in a poor family, went to Tennessee State University, got a job at a news agency here in Nashville, then went on to build her dynasty through her own hard work, and she's done a lot of good things with her show and impacted a lot of people's lives in a positive manner.

And the lady is worth $2.7 billion. :eek:

awesome. you should write her a letter letting her know that. she might give you a car

Users who are viewing this thread