Opinions

Mac03Cobra

Texas Lightning Rod
Established Member
Opinions PLEASE

1) Best C/B exhaust for the L?

2) Best #4 lower pulley setup Interchangeable? or Non?

3) Springs to lower the front about 1 to 2 inches...

Just turned 800 miles on the truck and I LOVE IT!

VINMAN

Established Member
Originally posted by Mac03Cobra
Opinions PLEASE

1) Best C/B exhaust for the L?

2) Best #4 lower pulley setup Interchangeable? or Non?

3) Springs to lower the front about 1 to 2 inches...

Just turned 800 miles on the truck and I LOVE IT!

1- cat-back. I am partial to the sound and the AWESOME TIPS of the JDM Silver bullet since the cat-back does not really give you any power. The Bassini is good too , just VERY expensive.

2- Hands down. The Metco interchangeable lower pulley set-up. Gives you the versatility of a interchangeable and the ability to change the accesory belt with no issues(no cage in the way). Also from JDM.

3- I have the FRPP 1 inch drop springs. They are very nice. About the same ride as stock. Do not forget while everything is apart to put in a Cam-bolt kit and Clunk washers.

Hope this helps

VINNIE

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Vinny is the man, he knows of what he speak. Pay attention and listen carefully while taking notes :D

Mac03Cobra

Texas Lightning Rod
Established Member
I 've read some comments on the Magnaflow CB. It sounds like the exhaust is not as needed on the L as much as a Stang? The sound level /quality of my 03 L is a hell of a lot better than my 03 Snake.

I've ordered the #4 interchangeable lower. Is this going to be a problem for a daily driver?

Where's the best place to get the VB?

Thanks, Mac..

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
I am running the Eibach sportline front springs and rear shackles. No difference in performance and didn't have to mess with any cams bolts. Truck aligned up the first time and drives true. Great investment IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread