Opinions?

VA-Mach1

Established Member
The price would have to come down for me. Even more so if the original parts are not included.

MotoDox03

Established Member
If the car checks out and is clean then yes , I love my Mach 1. I would definitely definitely need to come down on price. I'd be more around 8k for that car if it's clean good tires and interior etc etc.

They kbb for 9-10k with that mileage but in pristine condition. My Mach is black and was beautiful with some goodies and I picked it up for 7k which I felt was a steal. Came with Saleen wheels but tires were shot! 1,000 bucks for tires ouch so I'm at 8k with the car.

With this car being yellow, idk if that's your color or not but me personally would only pay 7-8k. I'd prol pay lil more if it's 100% all ther and all original pieces are with it.

Zemedici

Established Member
Worth 25k because he put a cobra bumper on it. :bored:

Eh its not a bad price, I'd be more around 8k because I hate yellow. haha And get rid of the shoddy tint job on the taillights.

mikevec87

Established Member
I paid 9k for mine with 110k but the car looks like it rolled off the show room floor. I'd beat them down more on the price but either way I'd take it !

Users who are viewing this thread