Opinions wanted

collibr1

Established Member
I have been looking at the Gotta Have it Green 2013s and I’m starting to really like that color. I think I want something that stands out a little more than my Performance White. I’ve had many mustangs and most of them have been stand out color (Mystic, Screaming Yellow, Canary Yellow, Tangerine plus more lol). So my question is what do you think a fair market price would be to sale it if I wanted to actually got get one? List of mods
2012 Performance white/Base Model with 2300 miles
Brembo Brakes&Wheels
3.73 gears
6sp
BMR lowering kit (Springs, strut mounts, panhard bar, relcation brackets, camber bolts) everything that comes in that kit.
American Racing SS 1 7/8” long tubes with off road X
3” SS dynomax race bullet catback
JLT intake
SF3 tuner with AED tune
Tinted windows
It has nothing to do with the car as I really like (performance, style, ride, everything) and since I traded in my 04 cobra on it. Its just about color. I just want opinions on price not that I should keep it lol.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I would look at the blue book value and go from there. If the car books for 25k I would list it for about 28k or 29k with mods and see what pans out. you may find someone that is willing to pay for the mods. the thing to consider if you private sell it some banks wont lend over the KBB or NADA value. Also I would look at is i can get the same car no mods brand new for about the same price.

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
#1. Mods usually don't add value to your car. Sometimes quite the opposite. A lot of people don't want a car that's been ridden hard and put away wet. Your best bet is to take all of the mods off and save them for the '13 or sell them piece meal on fleabay. Additionally, if you go to trade it in, most dealers won't give you more for the car either.

#2. You've picked the absolute worst time to attempt to sell your car. Incentives on the '12s are insane right now. With X-plan pricing and incentives you could probably get a '12 base GT for $26kish. Why would someone pay you $28k or $29k when they could go pick up a new one for $26kish?

Also I would look at is i can get the same car no mods brand new for about the same price.

Bingo. Yes, you can.

Users who are viewing this thread