Opinions on PLX v. Aeroforce Gauges Plz?

DrTaco

Established Member
Hey all,

Coming from Speedhut gauges and looking to go a little more advanced. Having a hard time deciding between PLX multi gauges or Aeroforce Interceptors. Anyone have any opinions they can share? Pros/Cons of each that they love/hate?

If any of you have no idea what I'm talking about, here ya go :thumbsup:

PLX Devices Inc. - Multi Gauges, Single Gauges, Sensor Modules, Wideband Air Fuel Ratio, Data Logging, Fuel Saving / Scan Tools

Aeroforce Technology Inc | Products - Interceptor

Thanks guys,
Mark

CuZzO99L

BLACK SUNSHINE
Established Member
I have an intercepter then bought a PLX 60MM with pod from MMcustomworks little did I know it doesnt read IAT2 like the intercepter does.. really sux cuz the guage functions and displays are really nice. but I wont install it without bein able to read IAT2s !! But if ya want one ill sell it to ya for a couple hundred bucks. paid 450 for it with pod. :thumbsup:

DrTaco

Established Member
Thanks for the opinions guys. Everyone loves their Interceptors so far huh?

No IAT2s?? Really? Thanks for the heads up...didn't know about that one and it's a biggie.

Crazy4life- How do they look in the interior of the Shelby? Do they stick out or do the gauge face/number colors blend pretty well with the interior and stock gauges?

crazy4life

Established Member
Thanks for the opinions guys. Everyone loves their Interceptors so far huh?

No IAT2s?? Really? Thanks for the heads up...didn't know about that one and it's a biggie.

Crazy4life- How do they look in the interior of the Shelby? Do they stick out or do the gauge face/number colors blend pretty well with the interior and stock gauges?

I have the my color gauges set on blue and i bought the blue gauge and with it in the ac vent pod it looks like stock. Let me see if my camera is charged and I'll take a pic.

crazy4life

Established Member
Pics. As youcan see the gauge looks stock. Really like this setup. Best part was the install only took 30 minutes and was super easy.
DSCN0492.gif

DSCN0509.gif

DSCN0512.gif

Last edited:

DrTaco

Established Member
Looks REALLY nice man. Congrats on the good work and thanks a lot for the pics and input.

Users who are viewing this thread