Opinions on HP 110-194 Windows 8 Desktop

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
HP 110-194 Windows 8 Desktop PC (H6U03AA) (Manufacturer Refurbished) $290

HP's PC packs high-performance features into a sleek, compact body that easily fits on the workstation in your underground superhero cave. The system powers through jobs such as downloading media, editing video, or playing intensive games with an Intel dual-core processor that easily handles multiple tasks at once. Additionally, the computer's six USB ports allow owners to connect devices such as keyboards, mice, printers, and digital cameras without having to constantly switch cables.

Product number: H6U03AA
Windows 8 operating system
Intel 2.6GHz dual-core processor
8GB RAM
1TB hard drive
6 USB 2.0 ports
SuperMulti DVD-burner drive
Weight: 13.2 lb.
Dimensions: 6.5" (W) x 14.32" (H) x 15.14" (D)
Includes keyboard and mouse
Technical specifications
90-day warranty from HP
Condition: manufacturer refurbished

$290 Opinions please. .........Thanks:rockon:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the price is good. so you wont feel bad when you have to junk it in 2-3 years. HPs dont seem to last any more. but not many do, unless you spend $$.

i spent about $500 on my current hp desktop tower maybe two years ago. its still going strong but the wireless already crapped out on it :kaboom:

not much out there to choose from when it comes to pre-built desktops these days. not if you're on a budget.

it looks good. once you get it, go to crucial.com to max out the memory on it. thats what i always do when i buy a new pc :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i like that it has 6 usb ports. i think mine has 4. i hate it. i have the stupid usb expansion thing dangling from the front of it and even that's not enough :bored:

things plugged into my usb on my desktop:
1. mouse
2. keyboard
3. printer
4. scanner
5. iphone
6. external hdd #1
7. external hdd #2

that's it for right now. but occasionally have to unplug one for something else

and the 1tb hdd on that machine is nice

Users who are viewing this thread