Opinions on FR500's on a Fox? (pic)

rbrown-90

Established Member
I will be doing a 5 lug conversion for my 90 GT. I want a different wheel. I originally that I wanted the 03 Cobra. Now I am thinking the Athracite FR500. What do you guys think?

Not my car...

weezyscobra

sick with it
Established Member
There's a guy with a red 93 coupe that runs around town. He's got 17" staggered FR5's black centers.. It's NASTY. I say do it.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Those in the picture are definitely BBS RK's. Which btw you can still get in the 18x8.5" which with a 255 tire all around would be perfect on a Fox.

Adower

Established Member
Those are BBS rk's the guy that owns that car is on corral.net I think ? I know his license reads NOTURNS

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
I like the look of silver FR500's on a Fox.. But if I had a Fox I'd just run 17x9 chrome Cobra R's... like everyone else, ha

rbrown-90

Established Member
Team Dave said:
I like the look of silver FR500's on a Fox.. But if I had a Fox I'd just run 17x9 chrome Cobra R's... like everyone else, ha
Sorry about posting those BBS wheels...Oops!
I don't want to be the same! I am really leaning toward the FR500's. Now silver or Anthracite on My car?

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
rbrown-90 said:
Sorry about posting those BBS wheels...Oops!
I don't want to be the same! I am really leaning toward the FR500's. Now silver or Anthracite on My car?
Anthracite:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread