Opinions on Detroit fab shops?

BONESAW

Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking to do a turbo setup on my 04 cobra, preferably twins, and was looking for some input on who to spend my money with.
1)Livernois: Doesn't really have the greatest reputation locally and wants an insane amount of money to do a custom turbo setup.
2)Stenod performance:Not much more cost than a "prefabbed" kit but seems to do more GM stuff than anything.
3)Diamond fabrication: Looks to do really nice work but he said not a "ton" of turbo stuff.
4)Wheel to wheel: Their work speaks for itself, but I'm not sure if I can afford it!

Just curious who has dealt with who and where I can get the most bang for my buck?

Regards....Ryan.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
I have seen some W2W stuff, simply awesome but you are right on price, they are proud of their work man.

I am working with Stenod on my single setup, cannot say enough good things about Joe and the guys there. I initially went there to have them finish the install on my THP twin kit. Then we found the multiple misfit, poor fit, whatever you wanna call it. 7 different pipes not fitting my car....

Custom is definetly an option, but you may want to consider a kit similar to mine, Hellion.

You can check it out if you stop over to Stenod this week. They will be wrapping up the install.

nice sig btw

Users who are viewing this thread