2.76 pulley,
belt
tr6 plgs
tune
bassani catback
bbk longtube headers
bbk xpipe
k&n intake kit

Do i Port the blower stage iv? 55+ rwhp.

---------------
Do I get a whole nitrous kit w/ purge? 75-150 shot

or another good bang for the buck, pls opinions?

if i get the nitrous do i need a tune if i run 75 wet?
i heard it will help cool the blower and engine. be a nice sleeper for my vert lol

if i do the blower its a tade bit more pricey but always there.
what would u guys do?? please help

After either of these mods what RWHP shold i be at thanks? also times?

LeoGSVT

Banned
depends on what you like to do with your car...if you happy with you power now...but just want the extra edge when you go out to race someone the bottle is for you...you will make more power and trq with nitrous..i had the same setup as you with a 50shot and made 566rwhp adn 595trq...i would recomend a dry pre-maf shot and get a tune for it also!! you wont be dissapointed!!! my car went a best of 11.22 @ 126 with that setup on slicks

Bwicked

Established Member
do i need a tune though for a wet 75? if i go that route? 11.22 damn lol on a 50 shot only! nice. makes me want the nos more lol but i dont want to have to pay another $300 just for a nitrous tune, so it may not be my way. let me know fellas

LeoGSVT

Banned
i picked up 112rwhp with that 50 shot...who tunes your car!???? $300!!! i get my tunes for $150.00 what kind of tuning software are you running?? get a flip chip or a Xcal and you will be good to go!! i would still get it tuned on the wet shot if you want to make the most power with it...at least go and check your a/f's

Bwicked

Established Member
holy **** 112rwhp on the 50 lol? I have a diablo tune, and he tunes it with that,tuned me once for free and showed me. but where cna i go to get a tune for $150? show me ur tuner lol and does he/she do diablo? i dont want to have to switch lol to sct at the moment.

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
I would start with suspension upgrades first (subframes, BF IRS brace, lowering springs, etc.)
HP wise, as said above - N2O for occasional racing, or port/pulley if more HP needed all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread