Opinion please 1997 Cobra

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
Looking to possibly get back into a 97 Cobra coupe.

2 owner, clean carfax, stock with the exception of Ford Racing Springs, MM CC plates.

Crystal White with 41k original miles. Overall 9.5 out of 10

Owner is asking 9500

My plans would be to drive and enjoy only, no mods. I have a 9 second foxbody for fun.

Is that price reasonable?

conway2004

Established Member
I would say that is a pretty good deal. Mine is a 95 Crystal White and I bought it last year with 31,000 miles for $8,000. It was bone stock as well.

conway2004

Established Member
Nope LOL. Well so far the only thing that I have done so far are wheels and tires. Starting to deal with the suspension now and then I will move on to exhaust. Love the car though.

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
Went to see the car again, it's really nice. Offered 9000 and he said no. No hard feelings and I'll move on to the next one.

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
Yup, but a really nice guy. Took very good care of it for sure. I go through cars quickly so anything I save up front is money I don't loose when I sell. Now, if this was a cobra vert, I may have done it.

GRUSE

Established Member
Went to see the car again, it's really nice. Offered 9000 and he said no. No hard feelings and I'll move on to the next one.

Check back with him in a month.After getting a bunch of low ball offers or no offers and guys telling him it's not worth what he wants,he'll gladly take 8G.That is if he really wants to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread