Opinion on Roush vs GT350

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I'd take the Roush over the GT350. The GT350 does absolutely nothing for me, would take a ZL1 any day over it. That Roush will be fun on the street!

WVTrakPak

Established Member
Coilovers typically replace the struts and springs, so not sure what you mean by "modified struts". And a sway bar is a 30 minute bolton in most applications. Not doubting their packages are an improvement over stock, but its still just a GT with few boltons. Not comparable to a GT350 at all.

Sorry not worded well. The non coil over suspension has a lot of work in the strut. It is not going to handle like a 350 because of the significant gains the 350 has in the width of the front end. I understand those who think it is just a GT but I don’t feel that way. A stage 1 or a sport yeah I agree but the total package that a stage 3 is, is different. Don’t buy one because they are an investment because that is totally false. I suspect a 2015 has dropped a lot. You can buy all the parts and swap them on a GT and you cannot do that with a 350.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t think it compares to a 350 especially if track time is coming but I still think they are great cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread