OPERATION WIENERSCHNITZEL ! Console is back in germany at the place..

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Glad it arrived safe and sound, Andre! Hope you didn't have any problems bringing it back with you!

Stewart

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Greatings from NYC and the bathrooms in the basement at Grand Central Station.

Looks AWESOME Andre!!!! Can't wait to see it in person next year.

Andre, you let me know when your sending me the rest of your interior to get airbrushed.:rolleyes:
laughing6-hehe.gif

There was some really nice cleaning products that Chris Nelson sent down for Andre also. Unfortunately UPS didn't want all of the liquids to make it to Florida inside of their containers. Box looked like Ace Ventura delivered it. At least their trucks smelled nice.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member

Andre, you let me know when your sending me the rest of your interior to get airbrushed.:rolleyes:
laughing6-hehe.gif

There was some really nice cleaning products that Chris Nelson sent down for Andre also. Unfortunately UPS didn't want all of the liquids to make it to Florida inside of their containers. Box looked like Ace Ventura delivered it. At least their trucks smelled nice.

LMAO!!! the same bathrooms you were talking to me at when i was eating last night?

Andre when will your passenger seat be done brother? i wanna see the whole truck together.

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member

laughing6-hehe.gif

Have a good time in NYC !

Hope the bathrooms are comfortable to stay longer... :lol:

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
LMAO!!! the same bathrooms you were talking to me at when i was eating last night?

Andre when will your passenger seat be done brother? i wanna see the whole truck together.

Monday or tuesday i am going with the Lightning and passenger seat to a guy i know. He ´s doing good work on covering seats. in english=saddler?

I did a cruise today and it was awesome with ths console!!!!

Need the complete truck now!!

I want to be ready with all next weekend!!!

:beer: :rockon:

André

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Monday or tuesday i am going with the Lightning and passenger seat to a guy i know. He ´s doing good work on covering seats. in english=saddler?

I did a cruise today and it was awesome with ths console!!!!

Need the complete truck now!!

I want to be ready with all next weekend!!!

:beer: :rockon:

André

good luck brother!!!
you will be even more happy when shes all put together!

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
Andre, where in Germany are you? I will be in Grafenwhoer and Vilseck starting this week. I should get there on the 11th I believe.....Brett

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
Andre, where in Germany are you? I will be in Grafenwhoer and Vilseck starting this week. I should get there on the 11th I believe.....Brett

I am more in the north of germany.

My city is Hannover, looks like you will be close to Nürnberg. Around 320 mls. from me.

How long will you be there?

karte.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread