Open Tracks in North Texas, East new Mexico

Saleenrose

Established Member
Looking for a track day in Texas, New Mexico some time around June, July. Around Lubbuck, Amarillo, North West Texas. Any ideas?

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Could go a little further east to Tulsa,OK for the Shelby Meet...

Only tracks I know of in Texas are in Ft. Worth, Houston, or Bryan... but don't know of any specific dates for events

Saleenrose

Established Member
Any Good events around this area, taking wife home for a visit and I would like something to do.

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
Sandia Motorsports Park, just west of Albuquerque... 222 miles west of Clovis...:dw:

http://www.sandiamotorsports.com/index.shtml

Yikes... Cresson, TX is 410 miles ... :eek:

Son, Clovis might not be the middle of nowhere...but, it's dang close!

And this is coming from the ORIGINAL track dawg?? Aren't you the guy that drives half way across country and back for multi-track events? Jeff, this ice and cold must have fogged your brain!! :lol::lol::lol:

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
And this is coming from the ORIGINAL track dawg?? Aren't you the guy that drives half way across country and back for multi-track events? Jeff, this ice and cold must have fogged your brain!! :lol::lol::lol:

Really. You blame the weather?!?:banana::lol::lol:

Tom

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
Really. You blame the weather?!?:banana::lol::lol:

Tom

Just trying to give a Kansas City guy the benefit of the doubt. We have had tons of snow and ice so far this winter. You guys down south just dont have any idea! Happy New Year Scott

Saleenrose

Established Member
I was in the military, Cannon AFB, when I met my wife, I personally put 75,000 miles on my car in 10.5 months when I lived there, lets just say I have seen and Been around there. It is not the end of the world but if you go east you can get there in a few miles, also if you look hard to the east you can see the back of you head from there. Nice Place. I will look at the Sandia Motor Speedway and see if I can take the R and run some laps.

Users who are viewing this thread