Open Tracking and the class clown

Roger Davis

RSD
Established Member
Every group of guys that gets together for some event weather it's a ball game, golf outing, or in our case Open tracking they're is always at least one guy who is the class clown of the group. You know the guy that keeps everybody laughing even before the serious imbibing starts. :beer: :beer: :beer:
We have our guy at Club Cranky and some of you guys have met him and seen and heard his act. Pretty good act I would say. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that we are planning on next years trip to VIR for the SAAC convention we are hoping that since groups will be coming in from all parts of the country that we would like to experience some of the other comics out there.
You comics are good and I know you are always looking for a new audience so
since we have the perfect party house rented real close to the track we would like you groups to join with us at one or more of our planned evening barbecues and share with us some comic relief.
Bring on your best guy and see if he's as good as our champ. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Club Cranky coordinator of comic relief :shrug:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Roger Davis said:
Bring on your best guy and see if he's as good as our champ. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Club Cranky coordinator of comic relief :shrug:

JM will clean house!!!! No Doubt!! :bowdown: :rockon: :pepper:

'03 Sonic Blue

"So blue you can hear it"
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
JM will clean house!!!! No Doubt!! :bowdown: :rockon: :pepper:

Bruce, if we could work out some kind of handicap system where JM had to respond within 1.2 seconds and act alone and we could take up to 10 minutes to collectively come up with a rebuttal we might have a chance????? :-D

--Mike

SDW Racing

Established Member
Jaysus!

Talk about PERFORMANCE ANXIETY.

..this is worse than trying to satisfy an 18 year old (well that's what I've been told, anyway :uh oh: :uh oh: :uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread