open down pipe

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
Who here has ran a open down pipe out the front bumper? I have been looking all over but I can't seem to find anything. If you have pictures that would be great. Looking at a cpr kit running it out the bumper.

badblackhemi

Established Member
I'm not running an open dp through the bumper, but I do have electric cutouts. I'll say this, is your car strictly a track car? There is no way in hell I would drive my car around with open dp's and I only drive it about once a week if I'm lucky. It's extremely loud. I actually think it sounds better going through the kooks AB. The only time I open them is to show a friend, do one quick pull, and close them back. If anything, maybe throw a bullet muffler or something on it.

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
Do you have any pictures? Im trying to see the best way to do it and route the piping. Also how do you have your o2s? I would like to run the full 5 inch down pipe. TSS will be tuning it.

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
I run my On3 car around on the street all the time with dumps. Slash cut pipes straight off the stock flange location alongside the transmission. Saves the weight of that pesky exhaust system, and it's quieter than some full exhaust coyotes! Turbos are great mufflers.

Users who are viewing this thread