"OOPS Wrong Convo" game

Brantner

Established Member
ok be aware this is coming froma 18year olds mind

So the game is as follows:

You intentionally write an instant message to the wrong person, and you say something completely off-the-wall. For example, write "I can't wait to **** your pretty little ass tonight" to a long-time female friend of yours (or whoever) via IM, and then immediately write "Oh, I'm so sorry. Wrong IM".

Post results here!

:beer: :thumbsup: :bowdown:

I will get a convo of mine when I find someone online

and for all of you that dont have aim/msn/yahoo/trillion.... you need to get it!

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
WaytofastVette: I want to beat the shit out of a clown
tndirrty21: :p
WaytofastVette: oh sorry wrong IM
WaytofastVette: lol
tndirrty21: lol... do we not like clowns|?

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
a friend of mine got on my msn messenger and told my aunt(he thought it was my girlfriend) that "your ass is going to be black and blue by the time I get done with you"

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
ingr0wntoenail: Ya I know but I don't know what to do... Like when we hit him with the baseball bat he fell down instantly and blood started to pour out of his ear. We got freaked out and didn't want to get in trouble so we just pushed his body into a drain pipe and put some rocks on top of it so it wouldn't float away. I haven't heard anything about it yet so I take it he is still there?

fXXXXXrbiotch: its tunnel too many stupid asses on yahoo .. and my puter is ****ed so if i keep gettin messages it ****s it up so if you get this there is a reason be patient and i will get bac wit ya ... peace out

ingr0wntoenail: Opps, wrong person!!

fXXXXXrbiotch: lol are you ok lol hugggs and long time no see

Guess some people just don't care about murder, just saying hi to someone they haven't talked to in awhile... lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread