Established Member
Van hooked me up with the following

ARH 1 7/8th Long Tube Headers
3" Off Road H-Pipe
Innovators West, Inc. 10% Lower OD pulley with Gates belt
JLT Carbon Fiber Big Air Intake
Ford racing 65mm TB
NGK TR6 Plugs
SCT Tuner with Lund Tunes (92 and 100 Octane)

Initial seat of the pants review is an astounding Hell Yes!

The new exhaust sound will take some getting use to but sounds AMAZING!

Installation was as with many other after market parts challenging, mainly the long tube headers. Just bring your bucket of cuss words with you and everything will fit fine. We did have to trim the H-Pipe as it pushed the axle back out about 2". Once trimmed the mufflers were back in there stock location.

Van's little trick of releasing the excess hidden WBo2 cable made it possible to move the front two sensors forward without the use of extensions.

With the lower pulley it must be noted that the directions supplied by Innovators West is for 07-09. 13-14 will still need to trim some tab away though.

Throttle body, intake and uploading the tune was straight forward and simple.

Over all Van was there every step of the way. Even after 6pm his time as I am on the west coast he still returned call's and assisted with knowledgeable information to my installation questions. He has made a loyal customer out of me. I will be calling Van back in a few months to get my suspension dialed in.

The car is totally a different animal now, THANKS VAN!! :beer:

Pictures...

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Car2.jpg

Car3.jpg

Car4.jpg

Last edited:

scottGT500

Established Member
Of my 2 choices of my next mods (KB 2.8 or headers + 10%)...you have exactly what I am leaning towards! Let me/us know if you get it dyno'd....

And of course how bad azz all the torque feels! Lol

Scott

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
Awesome! Are the wires for the o2 sensors as tight as they appear in the photo?

Rob Nelson

Established Member
Looks GREAT!!! I'm almost ready to drop the hammer on a full package for my 14 GT500. Hardest part is deciding how far I want to go...

Myfast70

Established Member
Looks great. What about the new exhaust will take getting used to? Is it the loudness? Did it make things more raspy?

Van@RevanRacing

Van hooked me up with the following

ARH 1 7/8th Long Tube Headers
3" Off Road H-Pipe
Innovators West, Inc. 10% Lower OD pulley with Gates belt
JLT Carbon Fiber Big Air Intake
Ford racing 65mm TB
NGK TR6 Plugs
SCT Tuner with Lund Tunes (92 and 100 Octane)

Initial seat of the pants review is an astounding Hell Yes!

The new exhaust sound will take some getting use to but sounds AMAZING!

Installation was as with many other after market parts challenging, mainly the long tube headers. Just bring your bucket of cuss words with you and everything will fit fine. We did have to trim the H-Pipe as it pushed the axle back out about 2". Once trimmed the mufflers were back in there stock location.

Van's little trick of releasing the excess hidden WBo2 cable made it possible to move the front two sensors forward without the use of extensions.

With the lower pulley it must be noted that the directions supplied by Innovators West is for 07-09. 13-14 will still need to trim some tab away though.

Throttle body, intake and uploading the tune was straight forward and simple.

Over all Van was there every step of the way. Even after 6pm his time as I am on the west coast he still returned call's and assisted with knowledgeable information to my installation questions. He has made a loyal customer out of me. I will be calling Van back in a few months to get my suspension dialed in.

The car is totally a different animal now, THANKS VAN!! :beer:

Thanks Turbosnake!! :beer:

Is that the New JLT Blue Filter??? Looks great...

I order all of my intakes with the blue filter now and yes that is it.

Good news. I have been wanting to do headers. So you did the header install yourself?

ARH Headers are in stock.

Looks GREAT!!! I'm almost ready to drop the hammer on a full package for my 14 GT500. Hardest part is deciding how far I want to go...

Give me a call and we can discuss options and direction for what works best for you. :beer:

Thanks again guys.

Van

Turbosnake95

Established Member
Looks great. What about the new exhaust will take getting used to? Is it the loudness? Did it make things more raspy?

Normal driving is fine, sounds great.

But... when you get into it the world changes and men start yelling "Hide yo women and children"! Sounds nasty mean (in a great way) both in loudness and some rasp.

:rockon:

Last edited:

5.0 guy

Established Member
Great job Van! All of my cars have been in storage for 99 percent of the time right now but next Summer you will be hiding from my calls! Lol
Enjoy your ride it sounds awesome, the exhaust is always my favorite and first mod! All I've done is springs then parked it at this point.

Grabber07'

Established Member
What is the safe power level for the 13-14 Shelby?? I want to put the hammer down at some point using Van's packages, just want to make sure the motor is safe.

Van@RevanRacing

Once you start pushing high 700's to low 800's you're really near the limit. I've got some customers over 850 on the stock bottom end. Low 700's will be fine IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread