Only A Matter of Time

Aaron_01

Banned
Since NASA found this which proves that Mars could have sustained life. i think its only a matter of time until we actually find life in outerspace

Aaron_01

Banned
r833562961.jpg

An image shown by NASA (news - web sites) officials in Washington on March 2, 2004, shows a detail of the planet Mars that they claim shows evidence parts of the planet were once covered in water. Parts of Mars were once 'drenched with water,' so much that life could easily have existed there, NASA said on Tuesday. The robot explorer Opportunity has seen clear evidence of the main goal of Mars exploration -- that water once flowed or pooled on the Red Planet's surface. Photo by Jason Reed/Reuters

Cobro

Banned
I’m not saying their findings are not true, but they are milking it!! Nevertheless

nj7703

Established Member
If they do find life on Mars, it's gonna piss off a lot of theologians.

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Bwaaaahahahahahahahahaha! Kind of like the sea shells on top of 10,000 foot mountains proving there was a flood. I got a crack in my butt does that mean we water once flowed through there and inteligent life exists. Bwaaaahahahahahahaha! Blind Faith?

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by 28
I also think it's a matter of time....But it won't be in mine.Maybe my kids...
I much as I'd hate to admit, I think this might turn out to be the truth. I'd love to see something discovered in my lifetime, but if it were I'm sure it wouldn't be much more than bacteria or some kind of single celled animal. It's highly unlikely we'll find any aliens during our lifetimes.

There is no doubt in my mind we're not alone....

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
The fact is that because they found some crystals it doesn't mean there was ever life, it means there might have been the conditions to support it. NASA is milking this and in regards to the first post this is completely unrelated to finding intelligent life.

Users who are viewing this thread