Only $9000 for a 13 year old 100k mile automatic gt?!?!?!

ademily87

Established Member
Rofl I just found this one too. Same guy. What a tool. Who posts pictures of theirselves while trying to sell a car? Lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
The price is not way off honestly. Probably get closer to 7k or something. I have seen worse.

ademily87

Established Member
My best friend paid $2500 for his white 99gt with a clean title and a few more miles. I dunno. I know that's 99-01 Cobra price range.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
He got a hell of a deal then.

Kiohtee

Established Member
The price is not way off honestly. Probably get closer to 7k or something. I have seen worse.

This. With under 100k if it's in good condition it'll bring reasonably close to what he's asking. And we all know how Craigslist buyers lowball like hell.

But that picture is great!

ademily87

Established Member
This. With under 100k if it's in good condition it'll bring reasonably close to what he's asking. And we all know how Craigslist buyers lowball like hell.

But that picture is great!

I believe it. You can sell anything if you have the patience for the right buyer. But I know I would spend another $2000-3000 on a 4-5 year newer mach 1 with half the miles haha

I text him asking if he knew some guy named mike was selling his "other car that's a act Cobra" bahaha

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Texted him this....

"Wow great deal on the Mustang!!! I know you can't post all the info, but I just assume this comes with a large quantity of cocaine correct? As soon as I saw "$9,000" I just KNEW this comes with Colombian sweetener!!! Good cover using that price! Nobody would be that ****ing stupid to sell a pos like that for $9,000!!! Let me know when I can come look at the product!!!

ademily87

Established Member
Texted him this....

"Wow great deal on the Mustang!!! I know you can't post all the info, but I just assume this comes with a large quantity of cocaine correct? As soon as I saw "$9,000" I just KNEW this comes with Colombian sweetener!!! Good cover using that price! Nobody would be that ****ing stupid to sell a pos like that for $9,000!!! Let me know when I can come look at the product!!!

Haha that's harsh!!

96project

Established Member
It does seem like people in Charleston want gold for all their crap, not just mustangs. Saw more than a few s10 pickups that were 10 years old and they were wanting like $7000-$8000 for them in "ok" condition. And don't even look at the motorcycle section.. thats a joke.

ademily87

Established Member
It does seem like people in Charleston want gold for all their crap, not just mustangs. Saw more than a few s10 pickups that were 10 years old and they were wanting like $7000-$8000 for them in "ok" condition. And don't even look at the motorcycle section.. thats a joke.

Yep. There's such a mixture of poor and rich here I think they just aim for the rich lol

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Haha that's harsh!!

Yes, yes it it :rolling:

I don't like to judge people not knowing them, but a shirtless picture for your car ad tells me all I need to know. He is either a bro, or a douche. More than likely, both. Either way he told me to go **** myself right now so I don't feel too bad about it.

ademily87

Established Member
Yes, yes it it :rolling:

I don't like to judge people not knowing them, but a shirtless picture for your car ad tells me all I need to know. He is either a bro, or a douche. More than likely, both. Either way he told me to go **** myself right now so I don't feel too bad about it.

Haha wasn't saying you were outta line :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread