Online poker?

danger0us

Established Member
Anyone ever try it? I never thought id never like it compared to live poker but it turns out its pretty good. Been playing at pokerstars for about 4 days now. I started with $25 and now up to to $320 :banana::banana::banana:

Jefe

Established Member
Whats the payout on that? Lasts about an hour or so?

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
what limits do ya'll play? and do you mainly cash cash/ring games, sit n go's, or tourneys?
anyone wanna play HU?

i'm a degen gambler and can't just leave it to playing at the tables.......so if any of ya'll play tourneys, would you be down for doing some prop-bets on "lasting longer" in tourneys?

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
I play cash games(.50/$1.00 or $1/$2) and $5,$10,15$ sit and go's. But im down for whatever as long as i can afford it.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
do ya'll only play on PokerStars or do any of you also have FullTilt accounts?

motocobra: heads up .50/$1 later today?

mustangkid05

Established Member
i used to play on there, i am not a serious gambler so i started with 25 and would cash out at like $105......but i need to make a new account since my address got all messed up but they will not let me any ideas?

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
do ya'll only play on PokerStars or do any of you also have FullTilt accounts?

motocobra: heads up .50/$1 later today?
Sure

motocobra = SVTVEM on pokerstars

right now pokerstars only, i played fulltilt when it first came out didnt care for it too much, it might be better now :shrug:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
k, i'm in class now and WOULD play you but i left my desktop logged in to stars and i can't log in from my laptop now obv!

hit me up on AIM, i'm pm you my AIM s/n

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i used to play on there, i am not a serious gambler so i started with 25 and would cash out at like $105......but i need to make a new account since my address got all messed up but they will not let me any ideas?

email them, multi-accounting will get your auto-banned....Lightning Larry style
they'll get your old account all squared away. don't have more than 1 account on any site, they don't take kindly to that

mustangkid05

Established Member
email them, multi-accounting will get your auto-banned....Lightning Larry style
they'll get your old account all squared away. don't have more than 1 account on any site, they don't take kindly to that

thanks dude what games do you reccomend me playing? im pretty good at long tourneys

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
No here at my work is fine. At home i can play before 3 on wed, thursday, friday, after 3 on saturday, sunday and the rest of the week im working. Just pm me your aim name and well play some games. Me and a few of my friends like to get in the same tourneys like once a week usually on sundays.

Users who are viewing this thread