Online but can't get?

V8Mustang1967

Established Member
So I am wanting to purchase front and rear Nitto Invos in 255/35R20 and 315/35R20. On your website it shows you have them then I go to call a local store to get them in for my day off so I can have them installed on my new wheels and get told they can't get a hold of them. I got told they were discontinued today but they are not. Any assistance here? I know I will not be able to get them in time now but would still like to order through you guys cause there's a store right down the street and you price match where I found them a little cheaper. If you could PM me with assistance that would be appreciated thanks.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So I am wanting to purchase front and rear Nitto Invos in 255/35R20 and 315/35R20. On your website it shows you have them then I go to call a local store to get them in for my day off so I can have them installed on my new wheels and get told they can't get a hold of them. I got told they were discontinued today but they are not. Any assistance here? I know I will not be able to get them in time now but would still like to order through you guys cause there's a store right down the street and you price match where I found them a little cheaper. If you could PM me with assistance that would be appreciated thanks.

PM coming your way.

Users who are viewing this thread