one thing after another

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
now my 6 disc in dash cd player from the factory wont work. it wont read any disc, it takes over a minute to switch from one cd to another and then it ejects everyone saying cd error.

i hate my truck

CYA-LS1

F'n sexy
Established Member
PearlBlue L said:
i hate my truck

DONT YOU EVER SAY A BAD THING LIKE THAT ABOUT YOUR TRUCK. :nonono: J/K that sucks bro. Mine did the same thing, so i just got an aftermarket. :rockon:

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
CYA-LS1 said:
DONT YOU EVER SAY A BAD THING LIKE THAT ABOUT YOUR TRUCK. :nonono: J/K that sucks bro.
its just one more thing about this truck that i have to replace that makes me wanna get rid of it and get the Audi S4

Ltnstrk

Established Member
Hahah it is funny that you say that because before I bought the L I was looking at the older model S4 '01. But the thing is that all lightning radios blow. Just get an aftermarket.

TXRickC

Established Member
only part I hate about aftermarket is all the radio kit's are cheap and don't mount to anything on the dash, just some small plastic tabs that snap in and crack usually. No much to work with in the dash, seen the custom kit with L logo but not a fan of the visible screws.

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
PearlBlue L said:
its just one more thing about this truck that i have to replace that makes me wanna get rid of it and get the Audi S4

if you're sick of replacing everything in your L, i'd have to say that you would be 10x's as sick of replacing everything in your S4. I've been on a big S4 kick myself lately but every single person i've spoken to can attest to the complete lack of reliability of that car. You know how happy you'll be when the L is running flawlessly

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
PearlBlue L said:
now my 6 disc in dash cd player from the factory wont work. it wont read any disc, it takes over a minute to switch from one cd to another and then it ejects everyone saying cd error.

i hate my truck

Should have left it black. It's pissed off at you for painting it like a milk truck. :eek:

J/K Man. Just razzing you for the other thread. :beer:

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Should have left it black. It's pissed off at you for painting it like a milk truck. :eek:

J/K Man. Just razzing you for the other thread. :beer:
its cool man, its a dirty milk truck right now with no music

svtpwd831

4G63
Established Member
yea that sucks bro........just go to circuit city or best buy and get a after market stereo like pioneer or alpine......but dont buy a cd changer those things always break......

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
silversvt02 said:
pearl hit me up, I can get it for you.
yea i know, i meant to get at you but my laptop is acting up again and i can only get on my roomies computer when hes at the house

silversvt02

OIL FIELD BABY!!!!
Established Member
PearlBlue L said:
yea i know, i meant to get at you but my laptop is acting up again and i can only get on my roomies computer when hes at the house

well let me know what you want and I will tell you how much. Pioneer has the most mark up.

BigRick

Whippled Roush
Established Member
I have my 6 disc changer sitting in my garage where it has been for over a year now.
If you want it you can have it for free.Otherwise its just going to continue to sit there taking up space.
PM me if you're intrested.

U ever try cleaning your CD player with a CD lens cleaner? I'm not trying to be a wizeass. The Mach460 in my 01 Cobra did the exact same thing. 2 consecutive cleans and Badabing. Good as new.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
BigRick said:
I have my 6 disc changer sitting in my garage where it has been for over a year now.
If you want it you can have it for free.Otherwise its just going to continue to sit there taking up space.
PM me if you're intrested.
thanks for the offer, but i think im just going to go aftermarket. got half of my system sitting in my bedroom and need a good head unit to run it all.

Users who are viewing this thread