One thing about my new GT I LOVE over the GT500.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
self-loathing-funny-emo-stupid-freaks-demotivational-poster-1244560130.jpg

HahahHa that is the ugliest beast I've ever seen

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the GT500, nothing at all. I miss the more simplistic look of my other base GT I had. That car had some serious issues and was traded in within a month of purchasing. If I had my way, I would pull off all the CS exterior parts of the car and swap them to the regular GT parts. Not one thing in my post refers to the GT500, so congrats. I just despise the GT500 spoiler in general, let alone a GT500 spoiler on a GT. Same with the new GT500 wheels on a GT. Not a fan.

:beer:

So why not trade the cs for a base gt save you some money too.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I bet he is so paranoid that he still reads our messages. He just won't respond because he said he blocked us.

This one is for you Sic:

[youtube_browser]GTwJo0HeNmU[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

aso544

Established Member
The standard GT with the 5.0 is really an amazing car for the money but it will never be in the same class as a Shelby. Go anywhere with a bunch of Mustangs and watch the attention the Shelby gets over the other Mustangs. The stance and front end really standout on the Shelby when compared to a standard Mustang.

Performance wise, the only reason the GT is close in the 1/4 mile is due to the ability to hookup in the first 60'.....past that there is no comparison. Ford made this call by the tire size they continue to place on the Shelby. Take this race to a roll and they are not even close. Lets not even talk about the engine's ability to handle mods and the power output you can get out of the 5.4 motor.

They are both great cars in their own right but comparing them is almost pointless...the ONLY area the GT beats the Shelby is in affordability, and if thats a concern, then one should just stick with a GT.

Users who are viewing this thread