One test away from my Real Estate License

Gooch03

Established Member
Well its almost over. At 22 I'm about finished taking the 63 hour course to get my license. I'm going to work part time as a server until this takes off, if it takes off. I hope I'm not making a big mistake. Any of you realtors out there doing well in this economy?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Wow, it only requires a week and a half of training (63 hours) to be eligible to be a realtor. No wonder we are in such a property mess.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Wow, it only requires a week and a half of training (63 hours) to be eligible to be a realtor. No wonder we are in such a property mess.

its not that hard to drive people from house to house and get a feel for what they are looking for, then land them in the right house at the right price.

not the realtors faults people are buying houses when they couldnt even afford apartments.

Dane

Established Member
Well its almost over. At 22 I'm about finished taking the 63 hour course to get my license. I'm going to work part time as a server until this takes off, if it takes off. I hope I'm not making a big mistake. Any of you realtors out there doing well in this economy?

Hey Man,

Been a Realtor since 06 and doing well, work hard and you will build your business, first year is the hardest and most discouraging. Good thing in this economy a lot of agents are quitting so hopefully when the economy improves we will be positioned for more business. This year I was able to buy my cobra thanks to real estate. :banana:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
its not that hard to drive people from house to house and get a feel for what they are looking for, then land them in the right house at the right price.

not the realtors faults people are buying houses when they couldnt even afford apartments.

A real estate agent should properly assess a clients ability to support their buying decision and price. It shouldnt be: buy the most expensive place I can get you financing for.

Realtors and Mortgage Brokers played a big role in this real estate crisis.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
A real estate agent should properly assess a clients ability to support their buying decision and price. It shouldnt be: buy the most expensive place I can get you financing for.

Realtors and Mortgage Brokers played a big role in this real estate crisis.

+1 I wouldn't say that ALL of the realtors and brokers are like this but you are very correct.
----------------
Now playing: The Eagles - Hotel California
via FoxyTunes

Users who are viewing this thread