One step closer to more POWER!!

blk96slowbra

Established Member
Just purchased all the parts for the engine rebuild. Just need to get fuel stuff and the supercharger and I'll be ready to go. Now if December would get here so everything can be installed

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
what transmission do you have? With cars when you "have it just about figured out" is when you realize you arent even close :(

blk96slowbra

Established Member
oh I know there are multiple other things I need to look at such as transmission, drivetrain, etc...
Right now I just have stock transmission which is the t-45 I believe.
Current parts ordered are:
IMRC deletes
Comp Cams Stage 1 blower cams
Manley spring kit for cams
all the gaskets, bolts, etc.
MMR stainless steel valve kit
valve cover breather kit
timing chain and guide kit
MMR intake spacer
MMR 7qt oil pan
MMR Street Mod 900 Rotating assembly- minus the crankshaft (MMR 4340 Forged H-beam Rods with ARP Bolts & Manley Forged Pistons with tool steel Pins)

The supercharger I'm going to get is the Procharger D1SC

brucesvt

Established Member
what made you decide to get the MMR intake spacer? i am on the fence about getting one thats why i ask.

blk96slowbra

Established Member
what made you decide to get the MMR intake spacer? i am on the fence about getting one thats why i ask.

I just figured the more airflow the better and might as well upgrade/replace things while the engines torn apart and not change my mind down the road and want it and have to do the same work twice...that and whats another $140 compared to what everything else is going to cost

Users who are viewing this thread