One of the Best. TV shows. EVER. coming soon to USA....

VenomVeins

Established Member
https://www.expatica.com/fr/news/country-news/Entertainment-Belgium-television-Taboo_1803581.html

"This is the show that laughs with people who you should not really be laughing at," says its presenter, comedian Philippe Geubels at the start of each Sunday night episode on the Flemish public broadcaster Een.

The line-up of "victims/guests" on the first series included obese and poor people, dwarves, those with terminal and mental illness, gays, blind people and people of color."

"And it could be soon coming to a screen near you after wowing TV executives from across the globe."

Please Please PLEASE make this happen!!!!

praying-man.jpg

The meltdowns from the social justice warriors and everybody else who would be "offended" would be E-P-I-C on a scale never seen.

VenomVeins

Established Member
"There are lots of advantages about having a child without arms," he tells an audience amid gales of laughter. "It won't pick its nose or put its elbows on the table..."

I guarantee you the armless kid loved being part of the process and got a big kick seeing a comedy routine about him on tv. If he didn’t like the way it came off, then he can ask someone to change the ****ing channel.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
"There are lots of advantages about having a child without arms," he tells an audience amid gales of laughter. "It won't pick its nose or put its elbows on the table..."

I guarantee you the armless kid loved being part of the process and got a big kick seeing a comedy routine about him on tv. If he didn’t like the way it came off, then he can ask someone to change the ****ing channel.
exactly! he dreamed of this day for year. his only regret is that he cant give the crew a big thumbs up

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
maybe the pilot episode will feature your freakishly undersized penis...that would be good for a few laughs...

j/k
or maybe your non existent brain n/j/k

edited to add: let me be clear I couldn't give two shits about this program. but the politically correct left will never allow this on TV even if they could find a network to pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread