one of the 2 guys in my life.....

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Cute puppy. I have two golden retrievers (Daisy and Duke) Daisy is 5 years old and Duke is somewhere around 12. I got Daisy from a breeder and Duke from the animal shelter...Duke has been the most loyal friend I've ever had. I love my dogs. :D I did have a black Lab once, named Bosco. He got hit by a car and it broke his pelvis, we ended up putting him to sleep :-(

fastsvtfocus

Established Member
SNCBOOM I am sorry to hear that. Did the person who hit him stop or did they just keep on driving like nothing happened man i hate those people who do that :bash:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by fastsvtfocus
SNCBOOM I am sorry to hear that. Did the person who hit him stop or did they just keep on driving like nothing happened man i hate those people who do that :bash:

They stopped and were very sorry. It was our fault for letting him get out of the fence in the back yard. The car didn't have any extensive damage as I remember...that was a while back though.

rdvenom99

Established Member
Originally posted by SNCBOOM
Cute puppy. I have two golden retrievers (Daisy and Duke) Daisy is 5 years old and Duke is somewhere around 12. I got Daisy from a breeder and Duke from the animal shelter...Duke has been the most loyal friend I've ever had. I love my dogs. :D I did have a black Lab once, named Bosco. He got hit by a car and it broke his pelvis, we ended up putting him to sleep :-(

Sweet, I'm thinking of getting a golden retriever next spring. They're the best dog IMO.

GregMatty

Established Member
http://www.rk-productions.net/Assets/Photos/blacklab.jpg

Her name is Daisy and she is very sweet, if a little too timid. Sorry for the green eyes but that photo was taken at my mom's house. Next time I'll bring her into my studio where I have better control of the lighting. Maybe I'll get a photo or two of her by the Christmas tree.

Greg

Edit: Why isn't my photo in-line? Normally posting it like this works?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread