one of only three Stage II Yenko Camaro Z28's

mth180

Established Member
COPO Connection States "This is one of only three Stage II Yenko Camaro Z28's known to exist"
Rarest Yenko on the planet. Don't miss your chance.

A True once in a lifetime acquisition is being presented to you in the form of this incredibly rare 1981 Yenko Turbo-Z Stage II Camaro. Only three have been created, and as of today, only one can be found. This exceptional vehicle is a priceless addition to any automobile aficionado's collection.
"The 'Turbo Z' was conceived in late 1979 as the 'perfect performance car' for the eighties; quick, nimble, comfortable, roomy and surprisingly economical. We are satisfied that, dollar for dollar, you can't buy another sports car that comes close."
-Don Yenko

This is something very rare and special; A piece of automotive history. It was the very last vehicle that Don Yenko produced; number 19. This numbers matching, original Turbo-Z was also Don Yenko's personal demo car for the first 433 miles of its existence.

Along with this Stage II comes plenty of documentation, some with Don Yenko's signature. This Turbo-Z is registered with the supercar registry, COPO Connection and has won numerous awards, including the prestigious Spinner Concourse Award. Some of the paperwork accompanying this vehicle includes:
Original Buildsheet, owners manual, complete history of ownership, maintenance schedule brochure, limited warranty brochure, Yenko order forms, auto show handouts, historical files of the COPO Connection, COPO letter of authenticity and a Yenko Chevrolet letter of authenticity and much, much more.

The Chance to own a 1981 Yenko Turbo-Z Stage II Camaro is not one that will likely occur again.

YDupontRegCover1.jpg

YCOVERSHOT1.jpg

I'm selling this for a friend of mine. It is spotless and flawless. Any interest please PM me. You can also E-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread