One more try with steeda

sftdyna

Established Member
Recently i did a quick review with steeda LCA'S and just installed there panhard bar last night. Well I'm 2 for 2 with steeda! install was 40 min with adjusting and i got home early today to enjoy the 60+ temps here in NY. Now i didn't know what to expect as far as performance goes but the first thing i did notice was absolutely nothing! Noise that is. quiet as stock. So down to the beach to push some turns. Well let me tell ya i was once again pleasantly surprised! It now takes those bumpy turns i used to back off on with a noticeable improvement. Smooth turns I'm pushing harder now and really have way more confidence going in. When i first got my shelby i was a little disappointed with the handling as my last stang was a saleen extreme and that bitch handled like it was literally on rails. Granted it also rode so hard it would shake your fillings out. Everything is a compromise and the shelby rode much better compared to my shelby so i just assumed it was a trade off. With the new steeda components this car is bordering that on rails feeling with a great ride. I guess sometimes in life you really can have your cake and eat it too!

Cman01

hello
Established Member
My rear suspension is all Steeda and I agree with your findings.

I only have an issue with their poly diff bushing that I had on my car, had a bad clunking sound all the time so I removed it and went back to the stock bushing........................issue solved.

Tony

sftdyna

Established Member
yea it seems thats where most people seem have issues. I was actually considering going with the rousch upper as its rubber and still considered to be a huge improvement over stock.

Silver_Bullet

Established Member
I've very happy with all my Steeda suspension stuff as well. Have the billet LCA's, Panhard, Panhard brace and K member brace. Every piece fit perfect and is dead silent. Very pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread