One lucky encounter with the POPO lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzydice

White Hot Lightning
Established Member
so i was on the way to a sports bar tonight with my friend brandon in the lightning. I was making a left turn onto a main road and decide since its been a few days to open her up a bit. so i stomp on it for a few seconds till i hit the end of 2nd gear and KINDA cruise over this bridge, once i get to the other side i hear and see a cop car behind me and i pull over.
As i sit there im saying to myself "shit here is my next speeding ticket and hellooo higher insurance lol"

he comes over asks for the usual proof of information and comes back asking "u know why u got pulled over right?"
i say "yeah i was speeding"

he goes back to his car again, comes back with this device and he checks the tint on my windows and says they are too dark so he is gonna give me a ticket for that, another ticket for tinted tail lights, and ANOTHER ticket for loud exaust (btw, i only have a magnaflow catback lol wtf)

anyways he then says that he will let me off for the speeding, and just give me the 3 tickets. says that i just need to slow down and oh said that i have a nice fast truck too and takes a few moments to look at it, i felt flattered LOL so i was happy about that, no points WOO!!
lol

he THEN goes to his car and comes back 30 seconds later saying "its ur lucky day, i got a call" and just drives off. I WAS A HAPPY MF AFTER THAT!!
lol

just thought i would share my "close encounter" lol

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Illegal tint? If I remember correctly Florida let's you go very dark right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread