One litle road trip...

MouTine

Established Member
Me and puch of other car maniacs (8 cars, 16 ppl) made a litle one week roadtrip few weeks ago. We drove from Finland to Germany into legendary Nurburgring racetrack. It was pure fun drive tru Sweden and Denmark midle of night. Over all length of the trip became something like 4000km (2500mls). German autobahns was crazy. I pushed 255 km/h (158mph) of top speed with my 162k driven Cobra. Pretty good huh? At Nurburgring I didn't push the limits. I didn't want to brake the car so I drove one very easy lap. But at least I can say I have driven there with my own Mustang. Heres 215 pictures and one video. I'll post more if I find more.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbcUXzmWR2U"]YouTube - ‪Mustangilla 255 km/h‬‏[/nomedia]

NordicRun 2011 pictures by moutine - Photobucket

F8L BYT

Established Member
That's awesome man! I hope to go around that track one day before I die. Looks like you had fun!

MouTine

Established Member
Wouh, I spotted this one on internet...
IMG_4090.jpg

workmangc

Stay away from SHM.
Established Member
Oh yeah, there are plenty of SN95's over here. I hope to get to Hockenheimring this summer. A much more forgiving track if you lose traction than Nurnburgring.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
looks like a blast..i too will one day take a lap on that track...thanks for sharing! glad to see the SN95 still racking the miles in style

MouTine

Established Member
Here's video clip one of the members did. There's not much about my Cobra but it is nice clip anyway to catch that feeling again.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0O7MUVIaXc&feature=related"]nordicrunweb - YouTube[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread