One Last Vid From This Year, 11.2 @ 128

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Here was one of my last passes of the year. Still have a goal to run a 10 up here at altitude with the 20 inch DRs.... I know its possible as I was finally figuring out how to launch these things on the last day...lol

Gonna dump some weight over the winter and see what happens next year...

[youtube_browser]DhfLMgzqHy0[/youtube_browser]

2012csgt

Established Member
Here was one of my last passes of the year. Still have a goal to run a 10 up here at altitude with the 20 inch DRs.... I know its possible as I was finally figuring out how to launch these things on the last day...lol

Gonna dump some weight over the winter and see what happens next year...

[youtube_browser]DhfLMgzqHy0[/youtube_browser]

Great times considering the altitude. Your car would fly @ sea level.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Thanks peeps.... car would probably run low to mid 10 and high 130s at sea level I would guess... 60 on that pass was 1.88, obviously still haven't figured that out yet. It will bog or spin, obviously this pass was a pretty good bog. Also refuse to powershift the car since there aren't any aftermarket parts out there for the tranny, so definitely leaving some on the table because of that. Car weighs 3940 with me in it.....

87hatchy

Established Member
Good run! Looks like there is some room for improvement if you powershifted, however I understand your concern. I wouldn't powershift mine either and mine's stock!

Users who are viewing this thread