One import owner killed

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
And I'm the owner =)

I've posted in Road Kill for years so those that remember me will get a kick out of my new toy (Current daily driver while my evo is being built)

1997 GT

Car has 100k on the chasis
Leather interior
Some funky ipod radio that I can't figure out (Guess I'm officially old)
PI head swap
Cam (unknown, I was told it was the biggest they could go without notching the pistons)
Trickflow upper intake mani
Long tubes
off road X pipe
Cat back
3.73s
JLT cold air
unknown MAS
75mm T-body
03 cobra wheels
Xcal3 tuner tuned by Dave Guy at SGS
Fresh paint

I'm probably forgetting stuff forgive me I honestly didn't ask too much about the car. I bought it sight unseen after all my co-workers at CJ Pony Parts told me I should DEFINITELY buy this car (I needed a daily driver while I'm building my evo). Yep that's right your favorite evo guy works at a Mustang Shop =)

It's pretty damn fast I have to admit here's a picture that I stole from the previous owners myspace account

mustang.jpg

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
You must be a newer employee at CJ's, I dont remember anyone having an evo when I got my blower installed there in late '07

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Hey man do you have anymore pix of you car, all the things you listed is what i want to do to my daily driver, right down to the wheels!

thasalvoo

4tun8 ....what did u pay? just curiouse because im thinking about putting my black H/C/I 2V up for sale.... not sure what to ask

SB VENOM

Loves Boost
Established Member
Someone who is experienced on the PI swapped GT's with intake and basic bolt-on's.... what do those car's tend to make at the wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread