One Day at a Time

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Been going through a bit of a rough patch in life lately. Quite a few things stacking up on top of each other.

Instead of thinking days, weeks, months into the future I’ve been taking it one day at a time. I’ve seen more friends and have had a clearer mind than I have in awhile.

Just a dumb piece of advice, slowing down and focusing on things that really matter is a relief.

One piece of the puzzle, got Hooper back from the ER. He’s home and doing well before surgery.
IMG_2500.jpeg

Sometimes it’s good to slow down. Just not at the drag strip. Have a great Easter fellas!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sometimes life events put you into a corner. It happens. Staying focused on "todays" & "what is truly important", and staying positive is always good, just not always easy. I always say "the best is yet to come". (y)

Also, keep those who are important close to you. Life is too short for things that just are not really important. This is one of my absolute favorite songs.

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Been going through a bit of a rough patch in life lately. Quite a few things stacking up on top of each other.

Instead of thinking days, weeks, months into the future I’ve been taking it one day at a time. I’ve seen more friends and have had a clearer mind than I have in awhile.

Just a dumb piece of advice, slowing down and focusing on things that really matter is a relief.

One piece of the puzzle, got Hooper back from the ER. He’s home and doing well before surgery. View attachment 1834807

Sometimes it’s good to slow down. Just not at the drag strip. Have a great Easter fellas!

Hopper a beautiful pup. Hope recovery is fast.

Great post. Wishing you all the best.

Users who are viewing this thread