One Build to rule them all.....

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
CAM00857_zpsc09f7b70.jpg
we are getting there!

svtshadow

Banned
Quick question. I see the engine builder tightening the head studs with a tool, correct me if I am wrong, but aren't you supposed to tightened them hand tight or until they bottom out.\?

hitmix300

Established Member
Quick question. I see the engine builder tightening the head studs with a tool, correct me if I am wrong, but aren't you supposed to tightened them hand tight or until they bottom out.\?

they put a 4/5 mm hex in them for a reason? i would think you can use a wrench to snug em up.

AntiHeightPunk nice build man. excited to see more progress.

i'm with ya on the cash flow thing... one things for sure tho, i got the bug.

blk00gtvert

Established Member

yes they are there just to snug them in... its impossible to get them all the way seated by hand.. so i put them in and just hand snug them.. not actually tighten them

blk00gtvert

Established Member
Black00gtvert, those are my turbo's in your avatar. That pic was taken way back in '06.

NO SHIT!!!! really? lmao...

I had a thp twin kit on my coupe way back in the day so I took that picture off there website...lol

that's too funny..
i'll take them down if you want since they are yours thought.

considering I don't have one anymore

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
NO SHIT!!!! really? lmao...

I had a thp twin kit on my coupe way back in the day so I took that picture off there website...lol

that's too funny..
i'll take them down if you want since they are yours thought.

considering I don't have one anymore
Haha, don't worry about it man. I hadn't seen that pic in so long, I thought it was funny. Looks like you are going to have a new avatar pic sometime soon anyway according to the OP LOL.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member

was thinking this exact same thing. I sometimes use a torx but dont hammer them down. the book calls for hand tight.

KoBra_98

TT04 98KoBra 70Boss302
Established Member
When done, do we get another video like the one where you were in mexico and coming off the trans brake? that has to be one of my fav youtube vids . Ill bet this new build will rock.

Users who are viewing this thread