one big black guy...and some IFL pics

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
I never noticed how big rampage's head is, I mean it looks big on tv, but damn, shit looks huge in that pic.

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
RBakerian said:
Nice pics, where did you get that Got Jujitsu shirt, that owns lol.
thats from subfighter.com but u can buy them yet my coach is Rick estrada and he started that site so i get all the clothes

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
ElGato said:
Dood, everyone is bigger than you!

j/k...its ok, everyone is bigger than me too. btw like the shirt!
hahah thats because they fight 185 and higher except nam phan and adam lynn and they both fight same as me 155

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
cobrasvtxyz said:
sweet pics bro i wanted to go so bad but i didnt have any money:( so jeremy won by triangle?? i know justin lost (unfortunate....) and yes i agree with everyone on britney skye she looks a little to used but the body still looks bangin id hit it!! :pepper:
hahaha yea jermey won by armbar but thats after the guy passed out and woke back up hahah the match was only like 59 seconds jermey never even got hit

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Sweeeet, pics with Rampage, Hendo and Barnett! Heard IFL is paying the fighters pretty good, dunno if the team thing is gonna catch on but at least they are trying something with the sport!

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
Speeds8erM-1 said:
Sweeeet, pics with Rampage, Hendo and Barnett! Heard IFL is paying the fighters pretty good, dunno if the team thing is gonna catch on but at least they are trying something with the sport!
yea man jermey is doing great the ifl really takes care of their fighters and i know the ifl will take off people love fights hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread