One (1) Newly Chromed 03-04 SVT Lightning Rim

MSUBlake827

Established Member
photo.gif

wheels_03lightning_big.gif

wheels_03lightning2_big.gif

Now asking $425 shipped.

I have two (2) total to sell, but I am willing to split them and sell them separately. So here is the ad for a single rim sale.

I have two (2) 03-04 SVT Lightning rims that were recently chrome plated by California Chrome Wheel, Inc.

Their processing is unmatched in the industry, and the wheels look amazing. This is a four (4) plate process not triple-plating like most companies. Check out their website for more info. California Chrome Wheel, Inc. - Chrome Wheels for Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes, and more

I have these extra two (2) to sell because I sent six (6) of them off to be chromed thinking that I would use the extra two for either drag radials or for traveling tires. But I have decided I would rather get some lighter rims for true drag tires, and I will not be doing that much traveling in the truck to warrant an extra pair of tires.

These rims have not been unwrapped since being shipped back to me by CalChrome, and they will be shipped in the same packaging as they were sent to me. The packaging is nearly bulletproof, and there is no way the rim will be damaged.

Shipping is included in the price. PayPal is an excepted method of payment, and the PayPal fee is also included into the price. My PayPal is [email protected]

These rims are nearly impossible to find in chrome, and these are even better than OEM quality since they have gone through a more thorough and higher quality polishing and plating process.

One could be purchased as a spare, and I know there are people who have lowered their vehicles in ways that have made their factory spare unusable.

Just shoot me a message if you are interested, and I will have these shipped out in a very timely manner.

Users who are viewing this thread