Once, Twice, Leave Me Alone

phatman

Established Member
LMAO!! You guys are getting upset, but I get it. He was bored and wanted to have fun. Many of you don't realize there is more to street racing than being first. Back in the early 90s, we would play the same mind games on faster opponents at the line. I won a ton of money beating faster cars. Cut the power to double up on the next race, only to blow his doors off. Make a bet and say if the other guy breaks a tire, the race is on. He had to give chase and if he lost, that was his fault for taking off. Also, as we would stage, right before the guy raised his hand, we would raise the rpms slowly and make the idiot raise his (stick only). Right before the hand drop, we lower the rpms back down and whole shot the sh..t out of him. The idiot on the other side would take off spinning all over the road, or we would raise the rpms and when the hand drop, just sit there and let the other guy take off. Street racing is never fair lol! If that Vett guy was dumb enough to keep chasing after an Acura in 32 degree temps with run-craps, then he deserved to get played with. There is no way I would have raced him full throttle. Talk about idiot driving. OP, way to have some fun during these winter months. But, I would've let the guy know I was Fn with him though lol.

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
LMAO!! You guys are getting upset, but I get it. He was bored and wanted to have fun. Many of you don't realize there is more to street racing than being first. Back in the early 90s, we would play the same mind games on faster opponents at the line. I won a ton of money beating faster cars. Cut the power to double up on the next race, only to blow his doors off. Make a bet and say if the other guy breaks a tire, the race is on. He had to give chase and if he lost, that was his fault for taking off. Also, as we would stage, right before the guy raised his hand, we would raise the rpms slowly and make the idiot raise his (stick only). Right before the hand drop, we lower the rpms back down and whole shot the sh..t out of him. The idiot on the other side would take off spinning all over the road, or we would raise the rpms and when the hand drop, just sit there and let the other guy take off. Street racing is never fair lol! If that Vett guy was dumb enough to keep chasing after an Acura in 32 degree temps with run-craps, then he deserved to get played with. There is no way I would have raced him full throttle. Talk about idiot driving. OP, way to have some fun during these winter months. But, I would've let the guy know I was Fn with him though lol.

....im on the same page as you untill i read the part of him hitting the brakes, throwing on hazards and giving a thumbs down? :rollseyes

to me, thats being ricer (not the car, the OP)

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
if the area would have been a little better then maybe and I doubt it I might have stayed in it. If you run every race until the other catches you whats the point. I will play around with pretty much anything I own and drive if it's mechanically sound. A few of the whoopties are just that and only watch the action. To much will send them to the recycle center.

Once the weather warms up the fun can begin but until then I just cut the fool ( providing the conditions aren't crazy and pretty much safe so to speak). Hazard lights signal two things over here with the majority of us. 1 you are beaten 2 braking and getting out of. For others somebody back there needs help. I have won most of my races over the years before the cars ever get to the line.

Let me get in your head and you can kiss your money good bye. Stopping at 80 was more than enough for me. Should have cut out at 60 leaned out the window and pointed at him but it was to cold for that one. I tell everyone don't expect to get beat by me and look for a handshake sayhing nice race. The biggest part of racing is the trash talk. The race just backs it up. When he seen my facial expressions he wanted to prove a point. Probably why he was all over the road with his Vette telling the woman inside I can bet him. Just let me get straight and into my powerband. Look I'm running him down, uh oh he got out of it. Next one is going to be mine. Oopssss lost again.

Fun was had by both and we both continued on our way with no accidents, tickets, or any mishaps. Bring out a 90 year old lady without arthritis and let's get it cracking. She snatches me out the gate up to 80 then she's one bad mamma jamma. I'm game name the light.

Wildman113

Established Member
My Mom has an Acura TL. It drives like an appliance and its slow as shit. Hondas's V6 is unimpressive at best.

Wow, just wow to this thread.

Vette > Any Honda ever.

/Thread.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member

Another pure street racer. They are becoming far and few these days. Watched one a few weeks ago between a couple of guys and I think they both need to read the UNWRITTEN STREET RACER'S HANDGUIDE. Took about 20 mins to get a clean race. They felt it wasn't right until they both left together and neither missed the first few shifts. All that for a 100 dollar run. lol fun watching though because all the fast cars are either tore down getting ready for the summer or just waiting for summer.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
My Mom has an Acura TL. It drives like an appliance and its slow as shit. Hondas's V6 is unimpressive at best.

Wow, just wow to this thread.

Vette > Any Honda ever.

/Thread.

Never said it was a faster car. In the situation it was in it proved to be faster. Not a big fan of the foreign cars but they seem to keep finding places in the stable. The TL has come along way. The SHAWD is quick for what it is. I wouldn't go to the local spot picking out races, with the VSA off and shifted properly in SPORT mode I think it will turn some decent times. Guessing low 14s would be possible. Heck might even see a high 13 but I doubt that. Still good for a 2 ton car that has a V6 with very nice interior and gets 28 mpg. Might just take it to the track when the weather warms up to see what it does. Don't even have to worry about the burnout box.

KevinZ51C6

Never said it was a faster car. In the situation it was in it proved to be faster. Not a big fan of the foreign cars but they seem to keep finding places in the stable. The TL has come along way. The SHAWD is quick for what it is. I wouldn't go to the local spot picking out races, with the VSA off and shifted properly in SPORT mode I think it will turn some decent times. Guessing low 14s would be possible. Heck might even see a high 13 but I doubt that. Still good for a 2 ton car that has a V6 with very nice interior and gets 28 mpg. Might just take it to the track when the weather warms up to see what it does. Don't even have to worry about the burnout box.

His corvette > your life

Suck it ricer phaggot

Btw there is no way to tell if it's an 08 by rolling up on it but don't let reality get in the way of ur bullshit story. My girl has a V6 TL with vtec. It's slow as shit, like Mach 1 slow

fearls1

Established Member
Wow...OP you are a damn clown. Thumbs down to you. You're true ricer side came out in the Honda, lol. I wonder how many countless races you convinced yourself that you won by shutting down early. Seriously sell your mustang and go buy an Integra GSR I <3 JDM "v-tehc nigga">(asian voice) package and never return to any muscle car event/website ever, lol. you are a disgrace... Now GTFO!

Last edited:

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Wow...OP you are a damn clown. Thumbs down to you. You're true ricer side came out in the Honda, lol. I wonder how many countless races you convinced yourself that you won by shutting down early. Seriously sell your mustang and go buy an Integra GSR I <3 JDM "v-tehc nigga">(asian voice) package and never return to any muscle car event/website ever, lol. you are a disgrace... Now GTFO!

So you feel that is necessary. Wow now I must go in the corner and cry. No need for your racial epithets whether you know better or not. Ignorance is bliss, pretty sure you and the guy driving the Vette have a lot in common. Since your not that bright due to the use of racial slurs ( which you should be banned for permantely) I'll clue you in on something. The Vette is not a muscle car, it's a SPORTS CAR. Hey it's okay find more negative words in your vocabulary to express yourself.

Last edited:

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
His corvette > your life

Suck it ricer phaggot

Btw there is no way to tell if it's an 08 by rolling up on it but don't let reality get in the way of ur bullshit story. My girl has a V6 TL with vtec. It's slow as shit, like Mach 1 slow

Wow ricer for every import that beats a muscle car. Car is nowhere near slow as Mach 1. It's actually a lot slower since Mach 1 is around 750 mph. Don't think the car will hit those speeds going down hill with a tail wind. You hurt because the Vette lost.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
His corvette > your life

Suck it ricer phaggot

So you are saying that Mach1's usually run 15's with the rare mid 14's time in the quarter mile? Is this 1996 all over again??? Have I stumbled onto an old post or something?

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
He was bored and wanted to have fun. Many of you don't realize there is more to street racing than being first.

If that Vett guy was dumb enough to keep chasing after an Acura in 32 degree temps with run-craps, then he deserved to get played with. There is no way I would have raced him full throttle. Talk about idiot driving. OP, way to have some fun during these winter months. .

Im sure the vette guy was having some fun too...What just because you drive a powerful car you cant have a bit of fun? I raced plenty of slower cars and they killed me from a dig, i raced them just to have fun, and they won.. i didnt get my feelings hurt, i had a good time, and they did as well..... To me it sounded like the vette guy was just having a good time, till the OP had to flip the doushe bag switch, in all my time of Street Racing, ive never met someone as doushebaggable as the OP, even when i get beat, or I win, theres always an ackownledgment of respect at the end... even if its a smile and a nod... after all we just broke the law together... cause like you said ITS MORE TO STREET RACING THAN BEING FIRST... it looks like the vette owner knew that and was just being friendly till OP

SUPER DUUUUuuuuuuuPER RACER over here who is claiming "no big deal"
Had to be Mr. hardcore over here and diss a car thats worth more, and way faster than his Acura...

Again OP its one thing to be like

"ha yea you were gaining but not enough nice car"

And being a complete tool bag....

Whether you drive rice or not, if you drive like a Ricer, Act like a ricer, guess what... you are a ricer

PS: most vette owners dont race cause they think there cars are untouchable, the ones that do are usually the pretty cool ones, take note of that next time...

Last edited:

SlowYellow

Established Member
Im sure the vette guy was having some fun too...What just because you drive a powerful car you cant have a bit of fun? I raced plenty of slower cars and they killed me from a dig, i raced them just to have fun, and they won.. i didnt get my feelings hurt, i had a good time, and they did as well..... To me it sounded like the vette guy was just having a good time, till the OP had to flip the doushe bag switch, in all my time of Street Racing, ive never met someone as doushebaggable as the OP, even when i get beat, or I win, theres always an ackownledgment of respect at the end... even if its a smile and a nod... after all we just broke the law together... cause like you said ITS MORE TO STREET RACING THAN BEING FIRST... it looks like the vette owner knew that and was just being friendly till OP

SUPER DUUUUuuuuuuuPER RACER over here who is claiming "no big deal"
Had to be Mr. hardcore over here and diss a car thats worth more, and way faster than his Acura...

Again OP its one thing to be like

"ha yea you were gaining but not enough nice car"

And being a complete tool bag....

Whether you drive rice or not, if you drive like a Ricer, Act like a ricer, guess what... you are a ricer

PS: most vette owners dont race cause they think there cars are untouchable, the ones that do are usually the pretty cool ones, take note of that next time...

I think that this post pretty much sums up everyones feelings for the OP. Nothing wrong with the race, or the fact that his AWD vehicle got out on the vette. It's just the fact that he felt it necessary to give the guy a thumbs down. Really? Who the hell does that?

That is one of the biggest douche bag moves I've ever heard of someone doing when racing.

2K1 SVT

Established Member
So the weekend passed and I was coming back from out of town. It's 32* outside and I'm cruising along minding my business. Thinking about how boring things are since it's cold outside and passing a few cars coming down the main road heading home.

Listening to the few XM channels that I use (much overrated) what is this I see. Four round lights, two on each side, low to the ground, nice pipes coming out the middle, ragtop. Oh well nothing better to do. I pull up besided an 08 convertible Vette. Why not nothing else to do. I'm driving my 09 TL SH AWD HPC (long name isn't it, order parts for it lol) with a few bolt ons nothing major.

Speed limit is 45 and we're on a 3 lane road. It's a little after 11 p.m. and not many cars. I pull up beside him and look over and stare the car up and down. Guy looks to be in his 50s or so and has a younger woman with him. I then give the disrespectful head shake and pull up a little past him. I hear the downshift then a few revs of the motor and he smiles. Yeah game time. Now I have no chance but hey why not. Never will I try him from a roll, no need the V6 doesn't need to be abused like that.

We come to the first light and I look at him and give another head shake. Look around and point to the light. Pull the car down to Sport Mode and waiting on the light to change. I roll my window down to hear the Vette clearly because the car sounds great. Sitting with my left foot on the brake to hold the car from moving my right foot is covering the gas.

Now I know I had to cut at least a .415 light at a minimum because I was out before the bottom bulb fully light up. I hear the Vette exhaust screaming and then rev limiter. I can see the car dancing in my side mirror and he is working things out back there. Hit the paddle shift at 6.3 and get a perfect 6.5 shift by the trans. I see the headlights coming quick and hear the 2nd gear shift (he should have brought the auto because his gear changing is worst than 80 year olds having sex). Looking at the tach I rip off another perfect shift with the paddle. At about 80 mph he has walked me down and almost at my back bumper when I give him the brakes. He blows by but not before seeing that I got out of it ( besides the speed limit is 45) so no run down for you.

He slows down in front of me and when I get back beside him, he's piped up in 2nd gear and the car is drowing my little V6 out lol. He taps the gas a few times and the car jumps forward. We cruise about another mile down the road and I'm gauging the light that is forth coming. I point up and to it and he is really game now. The female on the side looks like she is really enjoying herself ( I would to if I was in a Vette). I'm in the far right lane with a car in the middle lane at the light. The Vette breaks quickly to the far left lane and gets ready. Boy does he look serious now.

I'm in the right lane and looking at the cross lights judging this one. The car in the middle of us is a blue Camry SE about 2010. Cross light goes red, 1 one thousand 2 one thousand and I nail it. Now someone must have set the timer wrong on these lights because I left a tad bit early. Can't get out of it so I'm in the middle of the intersection befor the light changes. Vette leaves for the chase and is peddling 1st gear for traction. Gets out of it and back in which has the car spinning going in the right lane. Perfect shift again at 6.5 and the Ack is screaming around redline. Vette shifts 2nd and has straightened up but looks like a short shift. I paddle shift to 3rd and have about 6 cars on him (so what I left early he has a V8) this time he is pulling hard and I shooting for 80mph.

78 mph and he is coming hard. I don't think I can hold him off until 80 mph so I hit brakes and throw on the emergency flashers. He looks at me has he is passing and wow is he moving. He slows down and pulls up next to me. I roll the window down and point at him with the thumb down. He yells out I was just getting started. I replied yeah you might have caught me eventually but I have never been impressed by those cars. He shakes his head and rolls into the throttle pulling away. I roll my window back up and turn the heater up because I didn't realize I let all my heat out playing around lol. Cold streets, no traction, and a poor driver has me feeling good about the Ack. Poor Vette lol, on a hot day it would have been interesting. Daily driver is not to bad. :thumbsup:

ricer.jpg

His corvette > your life

Suck it ricer phaggot

5055032357_69d1d1be72.jpg

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Four round lights, two on each side, low to the ground, nice pipes coming out the middle, ragtop. Oh well nothing better to do. I pull up besided an 08 convertible Vette

Didn't say I knew the year when riding down the road. I said what I pulled up beside. For some reason I seem to know the 08s pretty well. Maybe becasue I drove a Z for two years as a DD. Got rid of it and brought the 10. Didn't say I noticed it from the rear because at night all of them look pretty much the same except for the exhaust.:kaboom:

fearls1

Established Member
So you feel that is necessary. Wow now I must go in the corner and cry. No need for your racial epithets whether you know better or not. Ignorance is bliss, pretty sure you and the guy driving the Vette have a lot in common. Since your not that bright due to the use of racial slurs ( which you should be banned for permantely) I'll clue you in on something. The Vette is not a muscle car, it's a SPORTS CAR. Hey it's okay find more negative words in your vocabulary to express yourself.

Now you're pulling the race card?Lol! Wash your vagina out and grow a pair. You expect to come in here and not get flak for your dumbass attitude... If you cant handle it then don't post at all. Stop being so sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread