On3 twins finally tuned on low boost.

MRSUPRA

Established Member
It's been a long road. Finally got the car tuned on low boost. My manual boost controller did not work, so at 7psi it put down 545rwhp.
The biggest delay came from the horrible fitment of the drivers side downpipe. I had to have a shop cut and re-weld the pipe. I still have a small leak on the passenger side wastegate.
I'll see if I can figure out how to post the dyno video.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
I assume the video is on your phone so send the video to your email and go on your email and download the vid to your computer and them go on "reply" and there is the 3rd to last one that says insert a video. Go on your computer to downloads and click open or insert and it should be there! hope this helps man!

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
[video=youtube;_Se9kjjT4Fg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Se9kjjT4Fg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Here's the OP's car guys.

11gtcs

Established Member
I've been following your threads for awhile now starting with the on3 install because at the time I was seriously considering buying a on3 and taking my time installing it over the winter. You've definitely been down a long unpaved road and it's good to hear that you finally got it running.

MRSUPRA

Established Member
There are definitely some pros and cons of this turbo kit. I'm just glad it's done(well almost done) and I can enjoy it after it being down for 11 months.

Users who are viewing this thread