On3 Turbo install in Tampa area

tgranber

Established Member
2011 GT A6

Rumor has it that the On3 turbo may have worked out all the kinks with fitment. Does anyone know or recommend a location in the Tampa, Fl or surrounding areas that could install it? Also maybe a price that would be reasonable to get it installed?

I'd love to get an answer without the usual "get what you pay for" usual stuff. I'm thinking of 47lb injectors and the basic kit. I may upgrade to the ceramic 67mm bearing setup.

Thanks

JTS_7

Established Member
Fabbed 5.0 = Jim
04compGT= Sai

Not sure if they are still doing installs. But PM them and see. Sai can even tune it for you.

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
Sai and Jim will take care of you. You will want a bigger injector though.

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
2011 GT A6

Rumor has it that the On3 turbo may have worked out all the kinks with fitment. Does anyone know or recommend a location in the Tampa, Fl or surrounding areas that could install it? Also maybe a price that would be reasonable to get it installed?

I'd love to get an answer without the usual "get what you pay for" usual stuff. I'm thinking of 47lb injectors and the basic kit. I may upgrade to the ceramic 67mm bearing setup.

Thanks

I can do the install. Send me a text and I'll send you some pics of the installs I've done. 727-515-748one

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
2011 GT A6

Thanks

You gonna want a bigger injector and at least a BAP of some sort if your sticking with Pump. E85 your gonna want a proper fuel system.

I can do the install. Send me a text and I'll send you some pics of the installs I've done. 727-515-748one

/\/\/\ This /\/\/\

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
Depending on what your goals are, the 60's should be plenty.

Sai with Forced Motorsports will be installing and tuning mine when I make the switch. I'll also go with his nifty gt500 fuel system setup.

04compgt

Established Member
Me and Jim (Fabbed5.0) have done many of these, he wrenches and I tune. Great combination. I can build you a fuel system and guide you in the right direction. Jim can give you my contact info whenever you get in touch with him.

phil h

Established Member
Another vote for sai and jim as they are the best with these kits hands down. I was able to make four digit horsepower with sai's tuning.

clc44

Established Member
Just curious why the install price is of the kit??? So good seeing guys helping out on the site. I've heard great things about you two.

tgranber

Established Member
Chatted with Jim for a few hours last night. Didn't try to oversell me or pressure me in any way. I haven't even started the process of making plans for the install and I am impressed. When...WHEN I get the kit installed, I will be going to Jim and getting a tune by Sai. Thank you Jim. Your information was more than helpful.

JTS_7

Established Member
How well are these kits working on daily driver with low boost don't want to want pos

While my car is not a daily driver I have driven it to Daytona and Miami without issue. I think I have about 5k miles on the setup now, still drives perfect.

JTS_7

Established Member
Just curious why the install price is of the kit??? So good seeing guys helping out on the site. I've heard great things about you two.

Probably depends on who you go to and if they charge a flat rate or an hourly rate.

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Chatted with Jim for a few hours last night. Didn't try to oversell me or pressure me in any way. I haven't even started the process of making plans for the install and I am impressed. When...WHEN I get the kit installed, I will be going to Jim and getting a tune by Sai. Thank you Jim. Your information was more than helpful.

Anytime man, If you have any questions even outside of the turbo kit feel free to send me a text man.

Users who are viewing this thread