On3 question

KKell83

Established Member
did the install myself in my garage and started up had no issues. no leaks, no nothing. Fitment is tight as expected but if you take your time you'll be fine. Havent had any issues so far with anything. If you want a good insight daily on people that run the kit and whatnot, on facebook go to 'on3 turbo coyotes' page and just scroll through. you'll find Robert Hands write up about the kit with install help and tips and whatnot which makes everything much easier. If anything, you can read through his write-up and see if its something you might want to tackle. FYI, Robert Hand installs/sells these kits more than anyone and knows them in and out.

Thank you very much! I'll definitely look at his write-ups.
-Ken

TimMcC

Brougham
Established Member
I've installed a few kits now with the upgraded cast manifold and new downpipes. Zero installation issues. No leaks, no issues with wastgates, turbos or BOV's.

Hardware leaves something to be desired but definitely not a big deal for the price, sourced ARP manifold bolts and swapped other hardware out for better.

Put a lot of track passes on my car last year and drove the wheels off of it on the street to work and cruising around. Haven't touched anything under the hood.

MRSUPRA

Established Member
Glad to hear these kits are holding up fairly well!

My only fear is the wiring being so close and tight near the passenger side exhaust manifold.

Users who are viewing this thread