on3 performance ?

jamrok55

Established Member
anyone familiar with these kits..price is def good but im a strong believer in u get what u pay for..any input would be appreciated..thanks

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
Kits are shit for the most part, owner is a crook, you'll be lucky if it fits. Get what you pay for.

Search the forum.

SVT Ryan

Established Member
Im running the on3 kit with forward facing headers. Havent got a tune yet but as far as fitment and installation goes it was good and easy. Didnt have to move anything besides oil filter. Ive heard bad things about the vband clamps so i upgraded the clamps. Also upgraded to there 4" intercooler and upgraded the oil filter relocation kit because i didnt want to hunt down a 2v adapter

1MIXDUP

Established Member
I have an On3 kit and i took forever to get a hold of the guys to ship my stuff out, also was missing a few things out of the kit, and shops communication sucks...have the kit on the car and fitment was ok and i up graded to T76. Their wastegate and blow valve sucks...all in all not a bad head ache though for $2500...Pick your poison...

SVT Ryan

Established Member
I have an On3 kit and i took forever to get a hold of the guys to ship my stuff out, also was missing a few things out of the kit, and shops communication sucks...have the kit on the car and fitment was ok and i up graded to T76. Their wastegate and blow valve sucks...all in all not a bad head ache though for $2500...Pick your poison...

Ive heard that alot thats why I ordered my kit from power adder solutions. kit was here within a week and everything was in the boxes no problem.

1MIXDUP

Established Member
Ive heard that alot thats why I ordered my kit from power adder solutions. kit was here within a week and everything was in the boxes no problem.

Smart man you are...i heard after i ordered through them that you need to do it from a big name shops like summit...because they are filling those orders first so if you ordered off their website or over the phone with them you're up shit creek for a few weeks/months. Whatever...what size turbo are you running, how much boost, are you stock? How much power did it make?

Users who are viewing this thread